A real interesting „Multimedia-Digitalcamera“: Nikons second digital camera, Coolpix 300

Discuss non-DSLR models (e.g. Coolpix cameras), other camera brands, your latest cool photography gadget, computer stuff and other photography related issues that don't fit in the Vintage Kodak and Nikon DSLR forums.
NikonD1X
antispam: No

A real interesting „Multimedia-Digitalcamera“: Nikons second digital camera, Coolpix 300

Post by NikonD1X »

Her you can find my report, please use Google Translate:

https://www.digicammuseum.de/geschichte ... olpix-300/

My Frustration of Filetransfer

I was not able to find a fitting/working serial-cable or the alternative a SCSI-Set so far. There was a SCSI-Set offered in the US, but the eBay-seller prefered to sell the genuine Coolpix 300 SCSI-Set only in the US, to Latin-America, the whole Asian and Arabic Word but NOT: Europe :-(

Ralf

PS.: A Very Big Thank You to Nico van Dijk, Nikon collector and expert from the Netherlands, supporting me with Coolpix 300 Software and a wonderful Coolpix 300 Flyer!
DENNO
antispam: No

Re: A real interesting „Multimedia-Digitalcamera“: Nikons second digital camera, Coolpix 300

Post by DENNO »

We get it, you clearly want to use this board for free advertising someone elses website....