New forum members: IMPORTANT INFO - PLEASE READ.

Discuss Nikon E2, E3 (incl. Fujix DS-505, 515 and 56x models), the original Nikon D1 and other discontinued Nikon DSLRs. Ask questions, post general comments, anecdotes, reviews and user tips.
NikonWeb
Site Admin
antispam: No

New forum members: IMPORTANT INFO - PLEASE READ.

Post by NikonWeb »

Hi there. I'm the owner and webmaster of NikonWeb.com.

If you're interested in the early history of digital SLR cameras, you've come to the right place. This is an important part of photography history, and my ultimate goal is to collect as much information as possible for future reference.

This forum is dedicated to early digital Nikon cameras, but feel free to share interesting information and stories about other brands as well. Ever used a Canon RC-701? Great - tell us about it!

I'm constantly amazed by the amount of collective knowledge among our forum members, but there's always room for more.

Unlike some web forums, this is a friendly place. We don't shout and yell at each other. Don't be afraid to ask stupid questions. Don't take yourself too seriously, relax and have fun.

Due to the increasing amount of fake (spam) user registrations, I've disabled new user registrations. If you're a legitimate user and want to join the forum, just send an email to webmaster @ nikonweb . com (remove spaces) and I'll set up an account for you. Let me know which username you'd like to use.

If you have any questions or comments you can also contact me directly by clicking on the email button below.

Welcome!

Best regards,
Jarle Aasland
webmaster