Kodak DCS DC3 Full Kit

Discuss older Nikon-based Kodak digital SLRs, including DCS 100, DCS 200, NC2000, DCS 400/600/700-series, etc. Ask questions, post general comments, anecdotes, reviews and user tips.
ronvol
antispam: No

Kodak DCS DC3 Full Kit

Post by ronvol »

Hello All,

I'm new to this group and these old cameras.
I'm an avid fan of Nikon F3s and stumbled upon a DCS DC3 while feeding my addiction for F3s.
I've posted photos on my Flickr page if anyone is interested, the link is below.
I've had the set running and other than dead lead acid batteries and a dead on board battery, everything seems to work.
I've been able to get hold of an IBM PS/2 from the same era and hope to be able to couple them all up soon.
Wish me luck!
I'll keep you all posted.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44375203@N ... 983485042/
NikonWeb
Site Admin

Re: Kodak DCS DC3 Full Kit

Post by NikonWeb »

Welcome to the forum!

Nice kit! Hope you're able to make it work. I've more or less given up (for now), as described in this thread (you may find some useful info) viewtopic.php?f=2&t=329

Good luck!

Jarle
Stan Disbrow

Post by Stan Disbrow »

Hi,

Kewl. Keep in mind that the IBM PS/2 units were different from all other SCSI machines in that they want the boot drive at PUN=6 whereas all others used PUN=0. This can readily be a 'gotcha', so keep it firmly in mind.

Later!

Stan
Amateur Photographer
Professional Electronics Development Engineer
artinnikko

Post by artinnikko »

Hi Ron, pretty impressive collection you have at flickr pages...
I like your submarine F3 as well. :-) Does your DCS DC3 kit work ? I would love to see some pictures...

cheers

martin

p.s. Nikkor 6mm f2.8 would be a nice addition to your arsenal...